Friday, July 12, 2013

HI!

Hi, everyone! I think we all know what I'm about to say, but I apologize for the lack of posts over the weeks! So here's a picture of my face. I took two classes over the summer and it was extremely time consuming, but now that I'm finished I will be updating more. Hopefully... I still have a bunch of photos from Seattle that I have yet to share and a roll of film in my camera that I've been neglecting. I've been excitedly waiting to receive a few rolls of Lomography's brand new Lomochrome purple film, which is expected to be delivered sometime this month. Now that I'm done with school, I've been playing a lot of video games and have finally been able to get back into the gym. I'm going to read some of the books that are on my shelf waiting for me and am going to take a stab at paper sculpting. Yay! If you'd like to keep up with me on more of a regular basis, you can follow me on instagram or twitter. I promise to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment