Sunday, April 8, 2012

PHOENIX RISING

I got my first bath bomb from Lush for my birthday, and let's just say I've been converted! It left my skin feeling baby smooth and was definitely the most relaxing experience I've had in a while. The bomb I got was Phoenix Rising and smells like apples and cinnamon. It felt like I was bathing in a glass of hot apple cider! What's even cooler is that it has chunks of cinnamon sticks inside and is packed with gold shimmer dust. 

I had so much fun watching the thing fizz up and completely transform my bath water. My mom used to always have bath bombs for me when I was a kid and they were my favorite, so this really reminds me of my childhood. Phoenix Rising turns a dark purple color at first when dropped in the water and then the light blue center emerges shortly after. After it has frothed up and is done fizzing, you're left with bubble gum pink shimmery bath water! 

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures, they are so mystical! You have made me want to go and purchase a bath bomb now!

    ReplyDelete