Friday, June 22, 2012

STYLE INSPIRATION: SPIKED

Bedazzling garments and accessories with large, sharp spikes has become all the rage. I can totally see why! Just by pairing a few spikes with something so very feminine, like a floral dress, you instantly look like such a badass. What's even cooler is they go with practically everything! It's that perfect little addition to any outfit for a bit of an edge.

Oftentimes I find myself going through my closet and pulling something out while thinking to myself "oh, this would look cool with some studs or spikes on it." Of course it would look awesome but I don't think I can make the commitment of permanently altering any of my clothes. I guess I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to that kind of stuff! Although, I have a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Martini Spikes expected to arrive in the mail soon. I think those will give me my spike fix!

photo credit: tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment