Monday, November 5, 2012

INHALER

   Foals has just secretly released their new single Inhaler today! You have to unlock the song by entering a code on their website, which they have been repeatedly tweeting. This is so exciting! I am absolutely in love with their new sound. And this song could not have come out at a more perfect time; I had just fallen in love with Total Life Forever all over again. This song is much heavier compared to Foals' other songs but their emotion and intensity hasn't gone anyway. I can already see myself repeatedly listening to this and blasting it in my car until the new album, Holy Fire, drops, which according to NME can be expected in early 2013. You should take advantage of this post and check out the video since it is unlisted on YouTube. Not only because of that, but also because it suits the song well and is a very powerful video. What are your reactions to Foals' new style? I know I'll be looking forward to hearing the rest of Holy Fire!

P.S. - I think from now on I'm going to start including one of my favorite stills from a music video when I share them on my blog. That way you guys can get a sneak peak and I also love stills from videos! We'll see how this goes!

2 comments:

  1. i've actually never heard of Foals until just reading this post and watching this video. i obviously don't know what their old sound is, but i really like this! it's pretty chill. i like the video, too. thanks for sharing this-probably wouldn't have discovered it otherwise!

    hope you're doing well, dear!

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete