Monday, November 28, 2011

DAPHNE GUINNESS FOR MAC

As I was flipping through the latest Nylon magazine, I noticed a rather uniquely colored ombre blush. I glanced at the caption next to it and saw that it was from Daphne Guinness' upcoming MAC collaboration. I was so excited to hear that the two would be collaborating but honestly, after seeing everything, I'm kind of disappointed with it. I guess I didn't really know what to expect; this is definitely Daphne's style but I don't really see myself buying anything, except maybe for the light blonde brow pencil.


It sounds like I dislike the collection, don't get me wrong the colors are gorgeous, it's just not really my taste. Judging from the photos above, it doesn't particularly seem like anything I'd pick out for myself. I'll definitely test a lot of the products in store, though. All in all, I'm looking forward to this collection. And who knows, I might change my mind about it after testing things out and fall in love!
I'm curious - what are your thoughts on this collection?

PS - I still have not gotten anything from the Gareth Pugh collection :( but I will sometime this week. I went to the mall the day it was released and it's only to be sold in select stores and not at the counters in Macy's or Nordstrom's. I'll have to go to a different mall that's kind of farther away to make my purchases, but I'll have a post for you guys with pictures and reviews so keep your eyes peeled for that. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment