Thursday, March 29, 2012

TODAY'S LOOK - 3.28.12


I'm back on lookbook! I decided that after not using the sight for a few years, that's it time for me to start being active on it. I like being able to document my outfits and seeing how my style evolves over time. Also, I feel that these photos will be evidence for the changes in my body. I've lost thirty pounds since I was at my highest weight about three years ago. Now I'm sort of a fitness freak, so I want proof for all my hard work.

Anyway, about my outfit. I woke up an hour later than I should have for class today so I just threw some stuff on. This Nirvana sweatshirt is great for just that! It's a mens shirt so it's a bit baggy, but so comfortable. The shorts are Levi's that I found at a thrift store for something like eleven dollars. I love being able to find great pieces at thrift stores - it can be hard work to find something that I really like and that fits me. Boots are by Wanted that I bought at Shoe Carnival. The sunglasses, as well as the sweatshirt, were from Urban Outfitters.

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweatshirt and find it quite appropriate as I have had Heart Shaped Box stuck in my head all week!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete