Sunday, December 30, 2012

PLAYLIST: BEST OF 2012

Every year I love to making a best music of the year playlist, but this year I was pretty disappointed. Throughout the year I found myself disliking more new releases than I actually enjoyed them. I'll admit that this playlist was really difficult to make and it consists of only nine tracks. I could have added more songs from other albums from this year, but those didn't quite deserve to be labeled the best music of the year. I will say that 2012 has shown me more new artists than any other year, which could also be why I hated a lot stuff, but I want to keep exploring new things. It really does pay off in the end; I've even added a few of these artists to my favorites list! I'm already looking forward to what 2013 has in store music-wise. With new releases from Foals and the Knife, I have high hopes.

What your some of your favorite/least favorite releases from this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment