Thursday, February 7, 2013

ECLIPSE/BLUE

I randomly came across Nosaj Thing's latest album Home while I was in a record shop a few weeks ago. I decided to buy it without even giving it a listen first because I had been tipped off to it by a fellow blogger who called this the best album so far of 2013. I trust their taste so I figured why not. Having a physical copy of albums always makes it more special. I had no idea what to expect, which made listening to this so much more exciting. After hearing the entire album once, I listened to it five more times. Yeah. Only two of the tracks have any lyrics or vocals, but that's something I really enjoyed. The electronic sounds are open to the listener's own interpretation. "Eclipse/Blue" is slightly eerie and the vocals sound very longing to me. Check it out and tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment