Sunday, February 10, 2013

BLACKBERRY

I was excited to try out the blackberry bath bomb since I had been eyeballing it for a while, but it ended up being a huge let down. The first con was the smell while using it. Blackerry smells like blackberries, bergamot, and frankinsence but when dropped in bath water the aroma completely disappears. Being able to smell my bath bombs while I'm in the tub is a big deal to me. It's what makes the whole experience so much more relaxing. It wasn't fun to watch while fizzing either. Watching the fizzing process gets me so much more excited to bathe! Overall, this was not a great bath bomb for the price. Basically the only thing that happened was the water turned a shimmery purple and had a little "fortune" inside. Space girl does that same exact thing, minus the paper, and you can smell that while bathing. Plus space girl is cheaper! I'd advise you try that one because they're pretty similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment