Sunday, May 6, 2012

SCI-FI FANTASY RAVE

As promised, here are some pictures from the space rave! I wasn't able to get a picture of my entire outfit since Emma (the lovely mermaid shown above) and I took to long to get ready and ended up pressed for time. I wore a plain black shirt with dolman sleeves, galaxy leggings from Black Milk, and silver combats boots that I received years ago as a Christmas gift. 

The "rave" itself wasn't all that much fun. It was held at one of my friend's university which was hosted by the art department. The whole time it seemed that people were too cool to dance or anything, so they spent their time standing outside. The dance floor was extremely awkward since everyone was so spread out and the music was terrible. Overall, it was a bust, but I did enjoy spending time with my friends.

2 comments: