Sunday, March 17, 2013

SEATTLE AQUARIUM

Here are some photos from the Seattle Aquarium! Sorry I'm getting around to posting these kind of late, but when I have a busy week at school I notice myself not wanting to pick up my laptop to use it for free time at all. Any-who.. I went to the aquarium on my last day in Washington. I didn't have much time to spend there because I had to check out of the hotel and get to the airport. I would have liked to spend more time looking at all the animals and such, but I'm glad I went. I was not expecting the aquarium to have so much stuff! There was an octopus feeding, a scuba diver swimming around in a tank, an area to touch starfish and sea anemones, and a giant archway that lit up with jellyfish inside. I hope that sometime I'll be able to go back and spend as much time as I want there. I was unable to scope out everything and had to rush through. Aquatic life is just so fascinating to me. I'll get around to posting more from my trip; maybe not this week since it's a busy one, but sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment