Wednesday, December 7, 2011

AIR FORCE FLAG


Air Force Flag sneakers by Jeremy Scott for Adidas


I honestly have no idea why I'm so in love with Scott's collection of winged sneakers. The only time I wear tennis-shoes is to the gym and these are so unlike my style. I think one reason why I love them so much is because they're the exact opposite of my personal taste. JS does a really good job with making me fall in love with things that are totally ridiculous; it's quite possible that his pieces bring out that part of me that liked to wear neon tutus and all things obnoxious when I was fourteen...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the same taste :)
    ur blog is nice & the design is not bad, too :)


    check out mine if u want :p

    http://suspiciousdream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete