Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GARETH PUGH MAC COLLECTION

This collection is killing me! I was so ready for it to come out whenever I first heard news about the collaboration in the summer but I'll have to remain patient until November 23rd when it hits stores. I knew that Pugh would have to include some sort of dramatic false lashes and purples, and the photo above is stunning. The geometric lashes look great paired on the top and bottom, and I'm in love with those glossy ombre lips!
According to vampyvarnish.com, these are the collection's products. All I can say is WOW. WOW. WOW. The color palette is absolutely perfect and looks so versatile - great for day and nighttime wear. The collection includes 3 nail polishes, 2 lipsticks, 2 lipglasses, 1 studio fix mascara, 2 technakohl eyeliners, 1 buffer brush, 2 pigments, 3 cream eyeshadows, 1 translucent powder, 1 powder blush, 1 pair of false lashes, and a makeup bag.

Judging on the product photo, I'm definitely going to need to get the greyish-nude lipstick, dark purple lipglass, and all of the nail polishes. I love all of the eye colors as well and I'm going to have to swatch them when I see them in person to get the full affect. 

And let's take some time to appreciate the nail polishes. Needless to say, I need them all.







Somehow I'm going to have to deal with my excitement for another month. I'm going to get up the day the collection is released so I can make sure I get everything I want before things star selling out!

No comments:

Post a Comment