Thursday, October 20, 2011

SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW


Thanks to coutequecoute I've discovered Belgian/Australian singer-songwriter Gotye and am now hooked. This song is so catchy and really tickles my fancy; immediately after hearing it I knew that I needed to download the album. I love how the song starts out so quietly and then turns into such an explosion of emotions. I feel so powerful whenever I listen to it and I can really relate since it almost perfectly describes a certain I was recently involved with, or somebody that I used to know, if you will. This song is a great reminder that there are some people that I'm really better off without.

You can listen to Gotye's new album Making Mirrors in its entirety here http://www.songoperated.com/features/gotye-making-mirrors-album-stream/

2 comments:

  1. Heeeeey! I saw this post on your blog right after you posted it and check out the song and haven't been able to stop listening to it. BUT a few days later I couldn't remember whose blog I found it on to thank them and I just found you again - so THANKS!! I've been listening to it on repeat for days and days!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I've been doing the same ever since I first heard it :)

    ReplyDelete