Sunday, October 23, 2011

LIFE AS I KNOW IT, 2

Later on last week I had to talk in front of my interpersonal communications class and discuss an assignment I did. I don't know what it was but I felt just fine; I wasn't nervous at all and there's twice as many people in there than in my French culture class (the one I gave the terrible presentation in). Whatever it was, I'm just glad that I didn't freak out like I did the last time.

Friday night I went to a midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show! I love going to these because it's so much fun getting all dressed up, the movie's awesome, and there's so many cool people and good vibes. I think this year's was better than the previous and it might have something to do with the fact that there were some new cast members. The new Brad Majors was perfect for the role. I remember him coming up and talking to me last year and he just seemed so hyperactive; he took that energy and put it into the show and gave a really great performance. I'm highly considering going again this weekend or next and bringing a friend who's never been to a midnight showing.

I dressed up as Frank n Furter again this year but as a more feminine version. I used the same colors in my makeup as Frank's but decided not to go with the drawn on brows and extra black eyes. Unfortunately I didn't have time to take a picture of the final result, but here's a picture of me and my friend Emma from last year:

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm not looking forward to tomorrow being Monday..

No comments:

Post a Comment